Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Overnight Shift

Since that I saw our blog havent been updated for ages..then I shud start write something for our blog and also because Im damn boring now...haha..I had gone through overnight shift for 3 days..at first I was very excited as I thought it will be very fun work without guest and boss..but.....it was not at all!!! it is damn boring cos I don have anything to do and just can keep view blog..facebook,hotmail,e-buddy and so on had been blocked..grrr..cannnot play anything and just sit here like a so po! time pass very very slow ah~~~~~ now just 2something o..i boring until i bring Baking to hotel and study..haha..on the first day of overnight, i din sleep at all..haha..can become robot edi..but the second day i cant tahan edi and went to sleep for one hour like tat..after that i feel very very tired..today dunno can tahan whole night or not la..haha..hmmm..everytime when after work, i sure sleep for whole day like a dead human..haha..i can skip my breakfast and lunch! geng! next time i sure don wan overnighht edi..guys who are in hotel line, don go for overnight, it is damn boring!!! haha! k la..continue pok moi here..see ya~ cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment