Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

珍惜。。。


Appreciate...we owes duno wad will happen after dis ....and im ozo sad to know tat sandra's fren had pass away... it remind me bout "him", and remind me do i appreciate someone who still be wif me? i owes treat "him" bad... and owes asked him go die...sometimes he ask me "am i ur bf? y u treat ur fren better than me ??" .then my reply is" shut up,cxbxx". but he ozo wont scold me back or wad ..hah....and dis few nites we owes gaduh before we sleep.its really bad. then nxt day, he will say sorry to me...actually im the one who nid to say sorry la..haha...but wan"face" ma... sometime i feel so sorry to him..but im "死鸭子嘴硬"..never wan to talk some sweet words to him..hah ...izit mean i dun love him????...........................NO...honey, love u i am very happy and be wif u i am really happy....and i know if i dun appreciate u now,mayb someday i will regret...hah...becoz of sandra,today, it remind me if someday "he" is not be wif me anymore, then who is going to love me ????so wad i wan to say is, no matter where am i, who am i wif, or wad am i doing, my heart is still be wif u "stupid aki~"....i will appreciate u ~ and all my frens and family~~ cheer up ya everyone ~~ hehe!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad when see you tis article~
    套一句老话,人总在失去了才学会珍惜!
    haiz~tis is wat call human~

    but luckyly ur foto make ppl very HIGH~haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaah!!!!!!!!! NI A MA !!! u better dun let me c diok u and ur gf muakz muakz de pic ! ! then i will laugh dao gou gou lik! hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete