Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Miss my family so much ><

aiks~
these few days feel a bit down cause i miss my family so so so much TT
feel like wanna go back kk now...
when i listen those sad songs i always think of my family...
i really really really miss them very much ><
i really wish that semester break come faster...
i so so so wish to see my family...
feel like wanna cry TT
yesterday night around 3am i believe,
heavy rain and strong wind in KL...i believe it is blown from kk @@ (because there's a prediction that tsunami is going to hit sabah sarawak & other countries ><)
moody+rainy day = tears rolling in my eyeballs TT (miss them & worried)
haiz.....
anyway...i want to tell my family that "I LOVE YOU DADDY MUMMY & BRO~"
muackz muackz ><

My leng leng mummy and me ^^
(miss her so muchy ><)


No comments:

Post a Comment