Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

My First Time

alyssa and me..2 crazy gurl
First time??haha.. this is the first time i write blog since looooooooooooong time edi i din write lo... this is me and my two best friend de blog o ermmm..dunno why and when we wan to write blog o wateva la...see wat is the feeling la since i dunno wat to write, then i write bout today la.. today me and my pig friend plan to create the brochure de.. after eat at my beauty hostel, then back to my room lo.. but keep on play dunno wat chicken and finger game.. so at the end..nothing is done!!! hahaha... nvm la..still got time ma..
and dunno me alyssa and eileen watch too much 仁心解码liao,
keep act those 人格分裂,疯婆 de ppl..
hahaha..
okie la..wan do my presentation dy lo..til here oni la.. see ya~^^


written by -SaNdrA cHarLeNe-

No comments:

Post a Comment