Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Moody Day~ T.T

Today im quite moody, something happened la. But after all, everything going to be fine. Am I supposed to be happy after that? haha.. Im happy already la. Just have a bit down only. Emo de la me. Today is the stupid F***ing alex's exam. I tought that it will be just like previous exam, MCQ la. So decided not to study and dont care about it. Who know, it is in short answer form. WTF! How come a subject will have so many exam and and no assignment???!!! STUPID The stupid F***ing alex also really shit one! If dont want let us cheat during exam then during first exam he should do so la. Why until now just say cannot cheat?? And the way he talk can be polite a bit as a lecturer???Come on la, use your stupid brain to think la. Did you know that you had hurt my friend?? use your stupid brain to think la! Luckily nicole, chui fan them still gave me some answer, thanks ^^. If not i really pass up blank paper. what to do, human is selfish.After the class, I went back to hostel. Talked to my family member so feel better dy. Just now i just realized that, today have many people moody include me. What a bad day~ I dont like today!! Hate it very much!! still left 45minutes to go!! everything will be fine soon..^^

Cheer up ya all my friends~~ love you guys~ Muaxxx

Happy Happy go lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment