Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crazy Day~


sarah with crazy emotion

pig and my laptop
Today woke up at 8.40..
miss Amanda's class is 9am
haha
luckily pig call me before she went to school
if not im going to late again
thanks pig^^
after amanda's class is housekeeping practical
i tought that this practical also same with previous practical
listen to tutor only, but....
after miss Lim told us something about the assessment
we start to chit chat here and there..
haha
Miss Lim told us that gurls no need to marry so early la
enjoy life first la
haha..
like sarah the banana
enjoy freedom to the max!!
muahahaha
after the practical, i went back to my hostel and took my lunch
after that~~
sleeping time!!!!!
sleep sleep and sleep
almost 4pm, my human alarm clock called me again cos she know that i was sleeping that time
hahahaha...
she know me well
during english class
haixx
boring~~
3 hours le
me and pig brought our laptop to class
playing barn buddy during class
haha
first time pig use dell laptop that same model with me
hahahaha
me pig and sarah dont know why suddenly act those *dai bi* people
hahaha
laughing non stop there til the miss devi keep calling our name
give her a o0o
hahaha
okie la, needa continue my assignment lo...T.T
night night muaxx muaxx^^

No comments:

Post a Comment